Thanks to many years of experience, highly qualified technical staff, our own Service Stations in Szczecin and in Gdynia as well as high capacity mobile service team we are able to offer our Customers assistance in all seaports in Europe, Africa, as well as South and North America.
The scope of our works covers:
- the review and reconstruction of permanent extinguishing equipment
(the following systems: CO2, water, water and foam, Inergen, Ultra-Fog, Hi-Fog, Flexi-Fog, Halon),
- the inspection, maintenance and repair of portable extinguishing system:
a. extinguishers: powder extinguishers, water and foam extinguishers, CO2 extinguishers, FM-200,
b. large size fire extinguishers: dust, water and foam as well as CO2 ones,
- the inspection and repair of oxygen respirators:
a. respirators of all types,
b. emergency escape breathing devices (EEBB) of all types,
- the inspection and repair of automatic fire detection and signalling systems,
- the full service of cylinders and industrial tanks, including sandblasting, painting, pressure tests and the filling in with the operating medium,
- the services accompanying fire-fighting service, such as:
a. laboratory analysis of foaming agents,
b. air compressor service combined with air analysis,
c. the service of equipment for the measurement of technical gases.
We ensure the full range of parts and components for the serviced equipment during the conducted works, and the certificates and approvals issued by renowned Classification Societies are a guarantee of high quality of services and satisfaction of any ship owner.